Saturday, March 12, 2011

Engagement photos

Friday February 20th 2009

Because our wedding was only a mere 7 weeks away, we decided it was time to get things rolling! It was a perfect time to get our engagement photos out of the way. My amazing sister in-law, L, said that she would be happy to take them, edit them then have a friend print them. Thank goodness for L because if it weren't for her, we would have had a hard time finding anyone!

My younger brother wanted to take some pictures too, just for fun! Here are some fun, unedited, in the moment shots!
L told T to bite down so his jaw muscles would show. I was doing it instead in this picture! Lol!


Here, you can see T is actually doing it. Yes, good job, T! We praised him.


He obviously did not like the praising, so we all laughed as he made this face:


Oh he loves me so! One of my favorite pictures here!


We took some more photos on some rocks, they were a bit funny and this is one of my favorites.

Here are a few pictures that L took, edited and I love them!



Here is the photo that won our vote and was sent in the announcements/invites!



It was such a relief to know we had our photo picked and ready to go!



1 comment: